Friday 9 May 2014

CHIBOK GIRLS ARE SAFE

I wonder what those girls are going through!
Are they safe?
What form of treatment are they receiving?
What do they do at that time of their p****d?

What about their und**s are they being changed!

 What is actually going on with them?

 I hope those inhumane people don't lay their filthy hands on them!

Lord bring them safely home.

I prayed.


After a long cross- examination,

Then my questions changed;

If actually they were abducted,

Where are the clear and believable evidence?

No pictures to show for it!

How do I know if anyone of them lives in my neighbourhood,

Or has been sold to my neighbour?

Where are their pictures and loving families in the crowd?

Without answers to these questions and many more,

 I then made my conclusions,

They might not have been abducted afterall.






No comments: